cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent internet access from 48444. Anyone else having network issues?

Journeyman

Intermittent internet access from 48444. Anyone else having network issues?

I've been having slow or no internet access for 2 days.  I'm using a Merlin S720 card in a Pheobus MB6000 wireless router.  Router shows the network access keeps going "down," then after a few minutes reconnects.  Connection is running extremely slow (as in dial-up). Started at 3 bars, but now consistently showing only 1 bar (and the MB6000 color codes the signal strengh - which is now showing red).  Sprint says no know issues in the area.  When I do get internet access, I frequently see "server not found" or "invalid address" errors. Sometimes the "retry" will work.  Anyone else seeing these kinds of issues?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Intermittent internet access from 48444. Anyone else having network issues?

Have you tried connecting it directly into the computer witout using the router? Also what city and state is 48444 in?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Intermittent internet access from 48444. Anyone else having network issues?

I can't since my new laptop does not have a PCMCIA slot.  Sprint requested I take the card to a Sprint store to have it reset.  Went to two different stores but neither had the equipment to reset it.  One store mentioned they had tower problems yesterday, but said that had been resolved.  I'm not convinced there still isn't a tower problem.  In the meantime - I'll be getting one of the MyFi Overdrive units.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.