cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4s wont activate!!! my other phone didn't either!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

problem 1. Got iphone friday. I called sprint they switched over from the Evo 3d I had which worked.....so finally i turned my phone on and it went straight to the main menu(strange i notice) so it had 3g/sprint service at the top. I told the lady on the phone it went to the main menu so she said do a factory restore. Did that and from there on I get "no service/ searching" for my signal bar...it will not connect to a sprint tower here in ALASKA,(anchorage) I have sprint coverage according to their map(one of sprint network partners im assuming) so after having the phone not activated for 5 hours I went back to my HTC Evo 3d which I got thursday before friday(orignally had the Motorola Photon before thursday) so sprint activated the Evo 3d for me again. well voice worked. simple text worked. but DATA didn't work. now im like urggggggg!! really. so I really wanted the new iphone 4s i got so i called sprint and had them reactivate the Iphone 4s. still, no go. after setting up the language,region,siri,icloud,etc in the end when it says wait 3 minutes activating your phone it would say iphone not activated contact your carier if this continue.. then it would say "No service" in the top corner.....every freaking sprint employee i talk to always say do ##update# it doesnt work BECAUSE i cant connect to any towers hence "No service"

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Hi,

Can I have the zipcode where your having issues?

Thank you,

----George

Highlighted
Journeyman

99506 anchorage,ak

I'm flying back to the lower 48 states on oct 31st to Mississippi, so hopefully it will work when I connect to a sprint owned tower......

Highlighted
Journeyman

it works now in lower 48states

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.