Did you mean: 

Is Sprint Service Down

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is Sprint Service Down

Is Sprint Service Down in St. Louis, MO

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

I looked in our network outage board and I do not see any outages in the zip code of 63101. Is this the zip code where you are at? If not, could you please provide me your zip code and or an address so I can do some more research? And also are you getting any error messages when trying to dial out? Have you tried to remove the battery for a minute and power back on?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem in Orlando, Florida. Spoke with someone at Sprint online chat and they reset my phone and told me a tech was working on the issue. Still nothing. I have had many issues with this company and if they can't get their act together  am not averse to seeking a btter carrier.

01:08:00PM Agent  (Eleena B): "It seems that due to weather disorders, you are facing the  issues. However, I have refreshed the services on the phone and also  marked the location so that our technicians can fix it as soon as  possible."

I am guessig the "weather disorders" thing is complete BS since this is happening in FL, MO and TX.

Journeyman

I live in between area codes 63105 and 63130 in St. Louis and I have not had service all afternoon: neither outgoing texts or calls work. I have taken out the battery as well to see if that would help. My phone keeps on saying Code 3, Network Problem. If service is down, how much longer will it take to come back up? Thanks

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.