cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else in Ohio having text message issues?

Highlighted

I cannot recieve or send text messages from my phone. I also have tried calling customer care like the error message says to. I have turned off and on my phone, and removed the battery. The weird thing is that I can call my mother. Is Sprint's network partially down?

Mason, Ohio 45040

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Hello,

Currently we are experiencing a outage with text messaging service (SMS)  The ticket number is 7379616 and we are working to get the service back up and running. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Journeyman

You should probably check the voice component too, because not only have I gotten three different SMS errors (2128, 2112, Cause Code 97 Class 2) but I keep going from four bars down to nothing with "Data Roaming" warnings. I dropped a phone call with mother five times and about three of the times I tried to call her back I was notified the "Network is Busy." Made me wonder for a second if there wasn't a disaster somewhere overloading circuits. Like the OP I'm in Ohio as well, Reynoldsburg, with a zip of 43068.

Wizard

@joshuaw1981 I don't see any voice issues in that area, if you are still having these issues, please call into support if you can so that we can have the phone/service area looked into further.  Tech support can be reached at 888-211-4727

Journeyman

I called last night and they "claimed" outages, but no one else i know having sprint in th are is having this issue, mine is still out and I am getting no signal.  I can connect to 4G but can not make or receive calls/ or texts.  I have been all over the city too

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.