cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Sprint Network Down?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is the Sprint Network Down?

I have been having problems sending text messages and phone calls. It says there is no connection even when I have bars. I haven't gone out of the city that I live or anything so I don't understand why it doesn't work. Sprint Customer Service had me re-configure the phone but it still doesn't work. When I went into the Sprint Store they said they were too backed up today from similar problems to fix my phone. I'm working for a Hospital and I'm on call...this makes for quite the dilemma. If the network is down what can a customer do because changing the phone shouldn't do anything right?

161 REPLIES 161
Highlighted
Wizard

What zip code are you located in? Let's take a look at your area and see if there are any issues.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone is down, too.  Internet and data seem fine, but I can't make or receive any phone calls.  We have 3 Sprint phones in zip code 66441 that are not working.  Is the network down and when should we expect it to work?

Highlighted
Wizard

MYERSELI75, I am not showing any posted outages for that area. What happens when you try to make a call?

Highlighted
Journeyman

For all three phones, it is the same.  When we try to dial out, the network icon disappears and the phone does nothing.  I did receive an incoming call but still can't call out.  Why would it affect all three phones in the same house if it wasn't a tower outage?  Anyone else in our area having problems?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Are there any outages in Tallahassee? I have a Blackberry Bold and for the last 6hrs only 1xev or 1x...I cannot send/receive any photos and rarely can get online.

When I check my service status is shows Blackberry Intenet Service Connection: Not Connected and Blackberry Enterprise Server: Not Connected.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Experiencing the same in Michigan, specifically 48473.  2 phones in my house that have service off and on and when service is there it is in roam.  Other times it says no service.  Another phone outside of my house, same zip code, experiencing the exact same thing.

Highlighted
Patron

@JPSquared

none of the places that are having trouble appear on your outage maps which is the problem! Look at all the posts and you'll see a common thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in Michigan also, 48195 zip code.  The last week / week & 1/2 I have experienced tons of issues, sending text or photo msgs.  The last two days, I have gotten 'signal faded, call lost' multiple times in a row when showing full signals, & am now receiving text messages hours after they are sent, out of order, etc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

having issues in florida, 34982 area

Highlighted
Journeyman

i have no signal and keep roaming in OH 45410...

Highlighted

Hello PHANTOMSGIRL387,

Looks like there is currently a identified issue in your area.  Please see the info below. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Ron

At 2011/07/07 12:22:57we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Cincinnati : Dayton / Springfield Market:

Single Cellsite (Out of Service)

Effecting Zip codes:

45402 45403 45409 45410 45419 45420 45469

We estimate a time to repair to be 07/07/2011  19:22:00 CST

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.