cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a bad network tower in my zip code of 46845?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there a bad network tower in my zip code of 46845?

Hello i just started up with sprint on June 5 and have seen that your online map says i should have good coverage but at my house inside or outside i get 0-1 bars if im lucky. Most the time my phone will beep at me every 2-3 mins saying my phone is roaming but that is short lived once the phone starts to roam it will go right back to sprint and start all over again. Also if I go into setting and pick Sprint Only then i wont have any coverage my phone only will have a X were the bars should be. Any one know what i should do?  I have the samsung transform ultra for a temp phone since they said that they were all out of the LTEvo and  will have more next week. One late thing even when i do have coverage data speed have not gotten faster then .02 mb downloading and uploading of .01mb at my house and in Fort Wayne the best i have got was .08 mb downloading. What is the deal with you guys...?

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: Is there a bad network tower in my zip code of 46845?

emburybrett0,

I do apologize for the lack of service in your home. In doing a general search of the zip code 46845, I am not showing any outages with the network. I do see planned network upgrades that could be the cause of intermittent service but that is only using a broad search. If you could provide me with an address of a business that is near you, I could do a more specific search. Please do not post your actual address for security reasons.

Markie_B

Journeyman

I live right off coldwater road on Windrift lane.

Wizard

emburybrett0,

Again thank you for your post. After using the referenced cross streets, the only thing that I see is a planned update for data improvements. Have you performed any PRL updates? From your home screen press Menu> then Settings> then System Updates> then Update PRL. Let me know if that helps.

Markie_B

Journeyman

I just did the PRL update and now my 3g is turning on and off and i still have 0 bars!

Journeyman

Also just so you know im not trying to lie about data speeds here is a link to it http://www.speedtest.net/android/193198040.png

Journeyman

i will ask about the Airave but will NOT get it with a new 2 year plan!

Wizard

emburybrett0,

I will be sending you a private message to garner additional information from you.

Markie_B

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.