cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a service outage in your area???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there a service outage in your area???

For the past 5 days i have been experiencing serious service issue with my phone. I cannot send or receive text messages, nor can i call anyone. There are periods when service will return but only for a few mins at a time, during which my phone constantly goes in and out of roaming status (which it never does), on top of that i get a slew of txts and voicemails from ppl anywhere from 3 hours ago to an entire day. I need my phone for like everything (big surprise) and i am dissatisfied with Sprint's CS approach. One rep told me to turn off the phone while he resets my services remotely (didnt work). Another rep told me to remove the battery (if you guessed that it didnt work then ur 2 for 2). Apparently this issue has been occuring to almost every sprint customer that i know (my father in hawaii, and an old friend in Georgia, as a few examples)

can anyone shed some light on what exactly is going on

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Journeyman

Last night whilst sitting on the couch my phone started going in & out of roaming then just after 9 I lost all comms & only get "dialing".  I cannot receive calls (it goes to vmail I am told), I can't even get to cust service. This is my only phone and has been for years.  I am now stuck waiting for online chat cust service to start at 0700.  My phone is a requirement for me to be able to telework, so now I have none & I am teleworking today - big issue. zip 22030....have tried surfing but I don't get any hits on a possible outage, but evidently there is one.  Any assistance is appreciated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue. i am not able to call or recieve calls and I am in 22030 zip code as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Some words of advice to everyone. Bail when your contract is up. I know that I am. Regardless of how much they improve their service in the future. I will always remember how they treated me as a customer in the present. And still had the nerve to charge me with no service. Not to mention release me from my contract.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.