cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a service outage???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there a service outage???

I have a serious problems.  I'm at zip code 01840.  Can't get a stable signal.  Can't make any phone calls.  Texting seems to be fine, if delayed slightly.   WIFI is fine.  I've tried power cycling my phone several times, removing/reinsterting the battery, updating my PRL and Profile and nothing has worked.  The only thing it seems I can do is make a call via Skype, which isn't really an acceptable workaround.  Been this way since Monday Agust 27 2012 . I have call Sprint CS but they dont seen to have clear anwser and we need our phones i just hope to have so credit on my account because of this problem. hope sprint can fix this asap.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Is there a service outage???

They has to be something going on because I have been having similar problems as is my ex-grilfriend....  She is even having problems while connected to the home WIFI.  I work in Andover, MA  and no problems there at all...

Journeyman

Re: Is there a service outage???

Same here i work in at the Loop in Methuen and i have no probloems there i heve here in Lawrence near the New HS i did not have problems till i get close to the Downtown

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.