cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with service in St. Louis?

Journeyman

Issues with service in St. Louis?

Recently I have not been receiving text messages and calls periodically throughout the day.  When I restart my phone, however, all the text messages from the day will be received at once.  Has anyone else been experiencing this?  Is this a Sprint network issue?  Any ideas on fixes?  Thanks!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Issues with service in St. Louis?

WROSSN12,

Sorry that you're experiencing this.  Do you by chance use an Airave to boost your signal?  If not, can you please post your cross streets and zip code so I can take a closer look at the network?

Thanks,

*David

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do not use an Airave.  My zipcode is 63090 and cross streets are St. John's Rd and Eastland Oaks Drive.  However, I am in 63131 at I-270 and Manchester Rd during the majority of the time when this happens.

Highlighted
Wizard

I was unable to locate either of those cross streets in my system or on Google.  Neither zip is showing any current outages.  Let's take a look at your phone as well.  Would you mind sending me a private message with your Sprint phone number and if you could also include a full physical address, that would be great.

*David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.