cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It would be easier if people just honestly say: it's broken, and we don't know who is going to fix it any time soon...

Journeyman

It would be easier if people just honestly say: it's broken, and we don't know who is going to fix it any time soon...

For weeks I have been trying to get sprint to fix at least 1 of the 2 towers near my house, so I have cell service again from my home office..  just having skype is getting old.

I chatted online , I called (not from the house since it does not work here) , I opened trouble tickets 7211049 and 7581145 (Which I escallated without any result)  , they said it would work again today...

The techs acknowledge that 2 repeaters serving my house area are both broken... that leaves the question how many repeaters in the network actually work??

It did miraculously work for almost 2 days last week...only to break down again the next night (July 1).

The "tech" probably just rebooted the repeater and left.... nothing was broken nothing was fixed...so it broke again..untill it finally gets fixed.

Typical for any telephone company, nothing is ever broken, nothing ever gets fixed, but you do have to pay the $150 this month, because we provided excellent service as always !

I would have left if the other mobile carriers did not suck equally...

Should have kept my AT&T landline, because now we can't even call 911.....

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Patron

if

you can't even get a reliable enough connection to call 911 despite their coverage map and it's gone that long, report them to the FCC.

Highlighted
Wizard

sprinthans

I have looked into our network outage board and it does show that we do have a cell site outage in your area.  Service alert ticket 7211049. I just want to let you know we are aware of this outage and we are working hard to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. The etr for this issue to be resolved is 07/10/2011

I appreciate your patience

Tamara

Highlighted
Journeyman

Would an alert feature such as the one I proposed here [http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/72098] have helped you planned better for other means of communication, etc. when you know of a problem and possibly to keep a pulse on the status of a ticket for whatever issue has been reported?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.