cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE in Ventura County, California?

Journeyman

LTE in Ventura County, California?

8 Months of "Premium Data" fees at sub dial-up speeds. Where is the LTE already? By the time I can use the full functionality of my phone, it will be time to buy the next Nexus phone.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LTE in Ventura County, California?

Literally unusable data. Today it took me 4 hours to download a 20MB application, then I was unable to use the application because the data speed was so slow it was unable to connect to the servers.

Biggest issues are in Moorpark, CA, where half the time I can't even get any signal at all and wind up roaming on Verizon's towers, and good luck trying to make a phone call in these conditions

Journeyman

Re: LTE in Ventura County, California?

I really think sprint needs to waive all the fees associated with "highspeedd" internet for people in Vnetura county.  We didnt even have ull access to the Wimax 4G.  One little tiny sopt in Oxnard had 4g. Stop selling phones to markets where the phone is not supported. LTE was given to these little ass states and cities that no one cares about!! hahaha...SO CAL Ventura county should have been first! Im ust hating. they need to fix or im leaving and signing with Verizon or AT&T..Atleast they show love to Ventura county.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.