Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of coverage.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Lack of coverage.

I've always had great service all throughout San Diego but today out of the blue that changed. Now my cell phone has zero bars. Is there any way to tell if there is an outage or something in my area? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Lack of coverage.

Also, the area is 92104.

Journeyman

its everywhere that coverage is bad.

Journeyman

yes,  coverage is terrible! we get no signal for over 15 years!!!! we have been with sprint for a long long time and we thought someday they would set a tower close to us so that we dont have dropped calls or have to stand outside our house just to talk on the phone with 2 bars, Sprint really needs to get more towers in our area,

Journeyman

I have had extremely poor signal in 92308 for the last 3 months, I get 0-2 bars if I'm lucky. I don't like to throw money away on a service I don't get to use at home nor where ever i go.I've tried everything from reporting it to customer service and tech support to having my epic touch checked at service center.Its not my phone so the techie says.They sya my cell is connecting but for some reason theres a blockage of some kind.They can't explain it nor have they physically checked the towers in my area. I am so ready to start deducting money from my bill as a message to sprint that i will only pay for the service i use.Which lately has been extremely poor.I spoke to several people who have said the service here is the worst its been in months.

Journeyman

1. Larkok

I also live in North Park and have never had a problem with reception until 2 days ago. Suddenly I was "data roaming," having trouble making and receiving texts an calls, etc. I called Sprint and they confirmed there was a tower outage in the area that was causing these problems, but no estimate as to when it would be fixed. My advice is for you and everyone you know who has Sprint to call and complain-the squeaky wheel gets the grease. They also gave me a credit on my next bill for the inconvenience. The more people call and bug them (and the more credits they have to give)

the sooner they are likely to fix the tower.

Patron

the only place where you will get service is on 37th st. right where wilson middle school is at. the big tall orange building is where the tower is located at. i have always had excellent service just down the street on 34th but up until like two weeks ago; i get nothing. it is sooo frustrating. i get no data, talk or text. i have called them like 27 times for the same issue and no one seems to know what is going on. all they say is that they will call me the next day but nothing. i had to ask for a refund on my account and all they gave me was $15. i have spoken to managers, service techs, sales reps, supervisors everyone; and still no one is able to find a fix. its like they go to work just to collect a paycheck. its a shame that sprint has sunk to this new low. maybe the dont want to help me cause i work for a company that gets me 27% off on my mobile bill and i have never paid my phone  bill late to cause any late charges and i have never used the phone while its been roaming thus never incuring any additional charges on my bill. or maybe the are pissed off cause i pay for unlimited data and use about 4-5gbs of data a month. whatever it may be, they need to get on this issue quick.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.