cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last few days very unsatisfied with service

Journeyman

calls dropping , text not sending, calls not coming in or going out all the time calls going to voicemail with no ring , text not announcing just horrible the last few days anyone else had this problem lately

20 REPLIES 20
Wizard

What area are you in? (ZIP)  I can check to see if we are working on the cell sites in your area.  Thanks!

Journeyman

Wow same problem here

Journeyman

I've been having the same problem and it's still down today.  I'm in 33028.  Any idea on when this will be resolved?

Journeyman

I have problem with Sprint service. I do not have signal inside my house. Any other place signal is good. Whats happend?

Journeyman

sergtim11 - they won't be able to tell you anything unless you give your zip code, then they can identify if there are problems with any of the towers there.

Journeyman

Same problem here...43009. I have had no service the past two days and Sprint keeps telling me the same thing...powercycle your phone and call tech support...funny, I can't call...cause I have no service!!

Wizard

@ Angela, looks like we are working on the network in your area.  However, we are more than happy to have our engineers look into it further.  If you will, please send details of what you are experiencing, your Sprint phone #, account access PIN, and name on account to sprintcares@sprint.com    Thanks!

Wizard

What's your zip?  I can check to see if we are working on the network in your area.  

Wizard

What's your zip?  

Journeyman

my zip 28307

Wizard

@JCROOKSINOH, it looks like we were working on some towers in your area.  If you're still experiencing problems, can you send us an email to SprintCares@sprint.com with your account information and the details of the network problems you're experiencing.  We will have a network engineer in your area look into the matter further.

SprintCares

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.