cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington, KY still no service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lexington, KY still no service

40504, I've tried contacting sprint via chat.  They tried to get me to take my battery out of my iPhone.  Then they had me do all the normal reset procdures which I had already tried.  They had me reset my data and everything else.  Obviously its not my phone.  I even let them know that my husband's phone quit working when he got home but it had worked on the other side of town all day.

There must be a tower down but no one from Sprint will admit the problem or try and help us fix it.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: Lexington, KY still no service

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I checked your coverage area with the zip code and  there is a reported Cell site outage, engineers have been notified and are working to resolve the issue ASAP.Single Cellsite  9156234 ETR 06/24/2012 04:38:57 CST

Abe

Journeyman

Why couldn't anyone from sprint tell us this last night?

Highlighted
Master

I apologize for the issue. I can understand this is frustrating for you. I can assure you we are working to not only fix it, but improve your overall customer experience in the area. I will report this issue to our network team so that they will be aware of your specific location.

Thanks

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will the people affected by this inconvenience receive credit for this inconvenience?  I haven't been able to use the features that I pay for since about Thursday of last week.  Everytime I call someone, the call drops or doesn't go through.  I can't text or call anyone from my home.  I feel like I am paying for something but receiving nothing in return.

Highlighted
Wizard

LexMacieLorene,

We do apologize for the inconvenience of your services being intermittent at this time. The expected situation is expected to be resolved 06/24/12. Once the issue is cleared, I suggest contacting care to discuss your credit concerns. We do understand your frustrations and the importance of having this matter resolved.

Markie_B

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.