Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Honest opinion of Sprint in Southern NJ (Trenton-Philly-Ocean City)

Journeyman

Looking for Honest opinion of Sprint in Southern NJ (Trenton-Philly-Ocean City)

I live and work in South Jersey. Live near Philly, Work Near Trenton at the base Spend time in OC. Thinking of switching from Verizon to Sprint, cause I want texting and web and verizon dosen't have unlimited anymore... Any opinions, or real life experiences in South Jersey with sprint, good or bad? I've checked the coverage maps and they say I should be good but wanted to hear from real life users. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

You may get more negative on the forum than positive because for the most part happy people don't spend a lot of time on the forums.  If you have gone to coverage.sprint.com I will tell you the coverage maps are very accurate.  Be sure to zoom in on your house and your work. If you have high speed internet at your home we will give you a free AIRAVE to make sure you have awesome coverage at your house if it is the least bit marginal.

Glad to see you are using the forums - also we have quite a few Sprint employees on here to help when needed.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Thanks for the heads up Larry, figured the part about more negative than positive but that is what I need to hear I think. If people are having continuous issues I don't want to jump into that pool.  What is AIRAVE? I have high speed wireless via a wireless modem in my home already and don't think I'll be using the phone over my laptop for most things. Don't have texting or web on my present cell phone and am thinking of getting it through sprint cause the cost is cheaper than anyone else. Not sure how much I'll use either feature. Just doing research for now. Thanks for the help.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.