cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low/No Signal, Roaming Constantly (Again) - 94086

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I do manage to get a few bars, I get this error when trying to make a call:

"Call origination attempt fails due to an immediate signal loss (Signal fade or no service available)"

Lately i've had pretty crappy reception but this is the second time that I can't get -anything- at all.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Single Cellsite8271889At 2011/11/08 14:05:12 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the South Bay : San Jose Market: Spare - Repair in process with spare parts on order from distribution center .11/08/2011 08:05:00 CST11/15/2011 13:28:53 CST311/11/2011 06:38:41 CSTSF60XC812 Sunnyvale CA 94086

Give us a little more of an specific area in the zipcode please -

• Where are you experiencing the problems? Inside of your home, outdoors while driving, or inside and outside of a specific location? What's the location's zip code?  If you feel comfortable sharing address  or street intersection, please include.  With that information we can  look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced  any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ah yes, sorry. The issue resolved within the hour it was posted but some more specific information:

I experience the largest issue INSIDE the house and a short perimeter outside, it's been worse in the past few months and was not like this 4ish months ago. While in the house, I get one bar generally and sometimes two but it doesn't effect call quality for the most part, sometimes it will drop and go to roaming but if I switch to airplane mode and then back out it resolves. As for cross streets, I am at North Frances and Hendy, a close major cross street would be South Mathilda and West Evelyn.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.