cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lte Out in San Antonio Too? Update...Lte Back :)

Journeyman

Lte Out in San Antonio Too? Update...Lte Back :)

Apparently Lte is down in San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas???  Even 3G is terrible...c'mon Sprint what's happening?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Lte Out in San Antonio Too? Even 3G Terrible!

I can definitely vouch for Houston being down and 3G worse than usual.  I would sure like to know what's going on too.

Journeyman

Re: Lte Out in San Antonio Too? Update...Lte Back :)

I know Sprint's Network is horrible. I can't even get 3g inside my workplace. The only time it works if I'm outside and that is not all of the time. When is the network going to be fixed in San Antonio. I'm pretty sure the competition doesn't have issues as much as us!!!

Journeyman

Same issues here out near Sea World. 3G and LTE are horrible -- data hangs and just locks up. Beginning to wonder what I am paying for.

But look at the screen grab below.  This is from the Kansas City area where I was earlier in the week.  FLAWLESS performance.  What is happening in San Antonio is ridiculous and unacceptable.

lte_kc.jpg

Journeyman

Are you freakin kidding me?  Why are we so slow in San Antonio but Kansas City gets 20mbs I don't understand!!! I hope Sprint can chime in soon. Also they sent me a Airave device which is a piece of junk. I need to return it and not get charged a fee.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.