cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massillon, Ohio 44646!!!!

Journeyman

Massillon, Ohio 44646!!!!

What in the world is going on in the Massillon, Ohio 44646 area?! This service has been an issue since August! Every other day I'm getting messages that the network is busy and to try my call again later, a radio interface resource shortage message, etc.... I have off an on voice service and keep dropping calls when I do have service! These last two weeks have been extremely AWFUL!!! Please advise!!

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
Wizard

Re: Massillon, Ohio 44646!!!!

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems in the above mentioned location. Based on the zip code, I am not showing any network issues, to further investigate the problem, can you please provide me with two major cross streets?

Journeyman

Lincolnway and Jackson Ave

Wizard

I was able to find that we had a tower down in the area from 11/19-11/21, but has been resolved. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and pin number?

Master

Tigermom3  There is a new outage not showing in some systems

11/26/12 05:23 PM GMTOpen9857641Voice-->Out of service EVDO Connection-->No Service

The CHAT link does not show up when you are in Communities or Forums - Go to the top of the page click on My Sprint>>My Account Wait for about 45 seconds and you should see the CHAT button appear next to your login name. If it doesn’t appear click on See My Bill and wait a few seconds. Click on the CHAT button for someone to verify your account information and gain access to your account.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

THANK YOU!!!  The people on the chat from customer service kept telling me there are no outages and making me feel like a complete liar telling them I can't receive or make calls! Any idea on an approx fix time for this outage?

Master

It only opened an hour and 20 minutes ago - so it still says UNKNOWN. The ticket number I have is 985741. It looks like they had the tower up for 2 or 3 days and it went down again. The notes I see don't really have much info at this time. They do tests and resets and then have the field tech respond. You and I both know this is the 5th ticket in last 45 days. I do apologize for the problem and will post updates before I leave at 3 central or at 6am central Tuesday.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

ugggghhhh.... This is so darn frustrating!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE your updates and the information!!! Thank you very much!

Journeyman

I'm in the same area and having the same issue. I cannot make a call at all anymore. I was able to connect one or two a few hours ago, but it would drop after a minute or two. I am at my home, and outside of the last few months, have never had an issue with signal strength here. The last few months seem to have gotten worse and now I can't use my phone for voice calls at all.

Journeyman

I'm in the same area, and this has definitely been an ongoing issue since August. The Sprint service here plain sucks anymore. This seems to be an ongoing issue that never gets resolved. Why is it that Verizon, AT&T and TMobile seem to have zero problems in the area, and with Sprint it is just a constant battle wondering if I'll be able to use my phone today or not? I just renewed my contract, but am definitely re-thinking that decision due to not being able to rely on Sprint for service in this area. The only reason I have kept Sprint if the unlimited data, but what good is it when you can never use it due to outages? Nobody I know with Verizon ever has issues here. Whats the deal Sprint?

Master

We show fixed 

End Date 11/26/2012 17:58:00 CST   

Larry

Journeyman

Thanks Larry for the update! I haven't had any problems/issues so far today!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.