Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland TX service outage

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Midland TX service outage

I want to know why the local store has been making excuses about a tower problem here for weeks yet your grand Network Connectivity map doesn't show a problem??? Almost everyone on Sprint here is getting and receiving double or triple texts and Sprint isn't even reporting that there's a problem with the tower. And when is the "proposed " tower ever going to be done so that 4g and even 3g isn't so horribly spotty 10 feet from the Sprint store?!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Midland TX service outage

I apologize for the inconvenience.  I checked your coverage and there are reported 3G Browsing and Single Cell site outages, engineers have been notified are working to resolve the issue ASAP. I can understand this is frustrating for you and we are aware of this issue. I can assure you we are working to not only fix it, but improve your overall customer experience in the area. I will report this issue to our network team  so that they will be aware of your specific location.

3G Browsing—9087498-    ETR  -05/22/2012 01:53:25 CST

Single Cellsite-9129071  -ETR 05/23/2012 09:39:37 CST

Abe

Journeyman

Thx, but you'll understand if I wait until the problem is corrected before I select that my question was actually answered. Ball's in your court, let's see what you do...

Journeyman

Epic Fail SPRINT. The issues have yet to be addressed or resolved. Every sprint customer in this area is complaining...and we have the lowest unemployment rate and highest incomes in the country. You'd think it might be a priority, but it's not. I like many others am going to AT&T, andnyour early termination fee is void because you're failing the customers.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.