cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milwaukee 4G?

Wizard

Re: Milwaukee 4G?

1calvin200 wrote:

Starting to switch carriers.  I'll probably be canceling by Friday. 

Raise a fuss people!  Here is a facebook group page so we can start doing things. 

Give us our 4G service in Milwaukee sprint.  NOW!

I do understand your frustration but I am not going anywhere!

FYI: I have some co-workers with Verizon HTC TB. They were very excited for LTE in Madison for one day.

The next day they found a way to turn off 4G on their phone. Yes it's fast bet battery life not so good.

Journeyman

Simple solution to any user on an ANDRIOD PHONE!  Android - - - open-source = OPEN!

Root phone and get best battery life ever! My Evo is ROOTed! Cynamod 7

Ive ROOTED HTC ThunderBOLTS and the users LOVE IT. Cant Stop talking about the BAttery LIFE.

Im waiting for the DRIOD BIONIC Or what ever variant comes and Im Jumping SHIP! Verizon here I come

Wizard

DAKING980 wrote:

Simple solution to any user on an ANDRIOD PHONE!  Android - - - open-source = OPEN!

Root phone and get best battery life ever! My Evo is ROOTed! Cynamod 7

Ive ROOTED HTC ThunderBOLTS and the users LOVE IT. Cant Stop talking about the BAttery LIFE.

Im waiting for the DRIOD BIONIC Or what ever variant comes and Im Jumping SHIP! Verizon here I come

Rooting is easy as long as you have the proper environment.

The hard part is maintaining your phone. Yes, I have a rooted EVO 4G, I was on nightly Cyanogen until CR7.1.

Now I am on Kings Alliance Rom with Sense 2.1 + 3D widgets

My next phone is Motorola Photon

Wizard

DAKING980 wrote:

Forgot to mention that big red is going usage based data plans in 2 days

Here is the link

Highlighted
Journeyman

Milwaukee 4G?

So I guess it's jump now or never. 

Wizard

Milwaukee 4G?

I am staying where I am now.

Journeyman

Milwaukee 4G?

Any people in the Kenosha area having problems with the network overall?  I want 4G, I can get it just across the boarder......but now, I'm missing phone calls and text messages becuase the "network is busy" or there is "radio signal interference"......kind of pisses me off having to pay all this money for service that isn't 4G, or for that matter service where I miss calls.....

Journeyman

Milwaukee 4G?

No radio signal interference Sprint Just does NOT WORK! Read my following Post.

Journeyman

Milwaukee 4G?

Finally LEft SPRINT Went to Verizon and 4G works. Downloads 12Mbit average 1GB files peaking out at 18-20Mbit when first starting DL - Uploads 6Mbits faster than my Roadrunner At home. I dropped Time warner TOO! And im on unlimited I get my calls at home now and no late texts or voicemails!

Journeyman

Milwaukee 4G?

Not seeing the images? View online or go mobile.
Sprint®
Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to see you've taken your business to another wireless provider. Your business is very important to us and I'd like to understand why we were not able to keep you as a Sprint customer. We'd like to hear from you. Please reply to my office at dan@sprint.com and let us know the most convenient way for a member of my team to contact you. Thank you for being a Sprint customer.

Dan Hesse
CEO
Sprint
http://sprint.r.delivery.net/r/c/r?2.1.GT.HP.1d4dGJ.D9uQ1s..H.z2Os.3vRk.bW89MQ%5f%5fCQEQFNO0
Journeyman

WHY I LEFT SPRINT!!!

I left Sprint because Sprint is concerned with Marketing and not customer satisfaction and honestly, first with this and that and the dollar is Sprints concern.

First 4G but no 4G or Milwaukee WI as promised last year from all the Sprint reps and Sprint Stores. No it’s just checked our site the same scripted line over and over.

Face it. Someone at Sprint honestly has no idea how to do a roll out that works. Its always something with IT. I worked for a Fortune 500 Company in IT and we were 126 for a reason.

Anyhow Service got terrible. Dropped calls. No calls coming in and missed calls that show up late. Late voicemails. Ask Teletha Green your account exec who handled my account promised engineers would have the problem fixed by May 1st well that never happened. Said towers were having problems and engineers working on it. I get all kinds of excuses from its the ice storms you guys have and this stuff takes time to fix. Wait you mean snow Storms Milwaukee had no ICE STORM in 2010. What ever well funny only Sprint was affected by the storms same storms hit Verizon and ATT and well I now have Verizon and they are fine.

What I really hear is your towers are over capacity because someone decided to sell to Cricket HALF THE TOWERS( IS THIS TRUE SPRINT)? ANOTHER QUESTION NO ONE AT SPRINT WILL ANSWER.. But Sprint will not tell you that!\

That’s why my calls never showed up or I get late voicemails and busy tones every time I try to dial out. Now you guys (Sprint) are on CNN for delay text messages from other carriers. Funny text someone from my Verizon to their Sprint today and took 15 minutes. Shame on you Sprint!

I really gave up when I realized I’ve been duped! Bought a 4G phone last year and was told over and over again 4g by November then December then January then February then oh see our site. Are you serious? Now all everyone gets is the same ole BS Fed line and yes we are fed up. I should not have to travel to LA or Atlanta or MIA to use 4G or drive over to Chicago! What’s worse All you guys have to do is say hey we are having problems with who we contracted to get us up and running but we promise you will get there. Honesty goes a long way! Instead its don’t know what’s going on check our site for updates.

Well guess who has 4G and it worked as soon as I bought my phone Verizon! That’s right Verizon! 12-15Mbits DL better than the 3-5 I was getting when traveling Sad I had to travel just to use Sprints WIMAX. Their LTE works and now your last rep I talked to when I canceled asked why did I leave and I told him and he claimed Verizon does not have true 4G.

Ok dummy lets get something right here! 4G 5G 6G its all lingo. Its new technology 3.5G if that’s what you want it to be guess what though theirs works! Sprints does not! Don’t care Sprint was first! I care that I can use what I Pay for. Hey can you hear me NOW! Get it! 8 years and its come to this!

I guess he thought I was some dummy who does not know Technology. Hey buddy talk to some one old who does not get it. I’m beyond what you know and you work there. If I rolled out 4g it would have been LTE anyhow. Someone always goes with what’s already outdated anyhow.

Hey Sprint here’s a thought how about you keep going and get WIMAX up everywhere. Let that be your backbone to LTE + and go with a future proof backward compatible technology!

Anyways that’s it.

Go to your forums you wanna see how tired we all are of the crap from Sprint. You know I changed phone carriers and guess what everyone I know is listening to what I have to say. They think I’m some IT master just because I help them with all their IT needs. They are already looking into leaving Sprint and I didn’t tell them to. Its monkey C Monkey Do!

Oh yea stop sending out Airwaves to people who live in the city right down the street from a tower. How about fixing the over crowed towers and getting more bandwidth,

Stocks are going to fall when people see all Sprint is concerned with is oh we were first to the market with the 3D phone and 4G when the 3D on the phone is crap and gives me and everyone I talked to who tried it a headache and well STILL NO 4G IN Milwaukee WI let alone able to get calls half the time!

Here are some phone numbers of Sprint customers who live in the Heart of Milwaukee you can call who well tell you how their service on calls is crappy and how you all are trying to remedy with AIRWAVES using the internet instead of fixing problem.

Maybe this is time for Channel 4 to get involve with an ITEAM investigation OR 6NEWS OR WHO EVER.

Own up Sprint! I like unlimited but it has to WORK ALL the TIME not only in certain STATES!

########## She misses calls all the time call her or look at the notes on her account!

########## Reception poor now even when outside of home In heart of Milwaukee with missed calls and late voicemails.

########## Misses call as they never show up and I’m stand right next to him making the call. Oh wait let me guess it’s the phone right, WRONG its Sprint he’s not the only one who misses call and they never show up

########## forever busy signals late texts and misses calls because they never show up

########## Calls same thing never come through so she does not know or granddaughter wanted to say hi.

I can keep going on and on but hey if you think its just me give them a call and ask them about the their issues they are having.

In Closing Be Honest Give me an Answer! Ill then stay with Sprint but I want an Honest ANSWER not your scripted answers!

What’s happened to Sprints network that calls are delayed and or don’t show up and voicemails are late and text messages are late?

When is it going to be fixed?

When is Milwaukee Going to get 4G or are the current 4G devices junk because Sprint moving on to LTE and saying screw the rest of you we got our money! BE Honest Mr. President of Sprint on the so Called NOW NETWORK. NOW is the time to come clean.

THis is how we Feel

Dec 10, 2010 2:12 PM

Milwaukee 4G?

Is there any plans in the works to put up WiMax in Milwauke WI?

When I bought my Evo over the summer, multiple sales people at several Sprint stores, Best Buys, etc said that it'd be here by the end of 2010.

I am at the point where I am tired of paying a premium on something I don't actually have a chance to utilize.

When is 4G coming to Milwaukee WI?

Many of the cities and locations that have 4G are much smaller markets than the Milwaukee area.

The sales people I talked to where falsely advertising the product and I feel cheated.

Journeyman

Milwaukee 4G?

i pick up sprint 4g on hwy 43 between wilson WI and sheboygan, it goes out once driving by acuity insur.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.