Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data Connection Error

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Mobile Data Connection Error

My new Galaxy s8 has been giving me a notification that says Mobile Data Connection Error the last few days. Itt colmes and goes. This particular time it says LTE : ESM-30 EMM-x. I live in zipcode 56303 and have never had an issue like this on anynother phone before. Since we have unlimited data I don't use much WiFi either. Please help me, I live my phone and don't want to have to get a new one...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: Mobile Data Connection Error

Good morning! We would like to take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same problem here. Every day or every other day. I don't notice an impact to any services, but the message will not clear and only goes away if I do a PRL update.
GrandMaster

the issue with the S8/S8+ is currently being looked into by Samsung is what i am hearing. when this pops up for the majority of everyone i have spoken with or viewed their posts they still have a data connection even though that notification pops up. your data connection should still be there and quite usable. its how the phone is reading the signal..or misreading it
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-8/RilNotifier/td-p/956844/page/5
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.