cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My calls drop constantly. One bar or even no bars in South Beloit, IL 61080

Highlighted
Journeyman

My calls drop constantly. One bar or even no bars in South Beloit, IL 61080

My calls drop constantly. Could someone help check if the near by tower works properly or not?

Address: 14991 Liston Ave South Beloit, IL 61080

From the Sprint newwork coverage map, it shows:

Voice: BEST???

But the reality is:

Voice:Fair

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: My calls drop constantly. One bar or even no bars in South Beloit, IL 61080

There is a reported network outage in this area. The ticket number is 8725722 with an ETR for 3/9/12. Our engineers are working to get everything resolved for you, my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the quick reply. Hope the issue can be fixed soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i live about 2 blocks from this tower and also have not been getting signal for about 2 weeks now. they have said it would be fixed on a couple of different dates to me. getting pretty rediculous here!!! i have 2 phones on my line in this area and all we use are cell phones so basically have had to live with text messaging us and then calling them using gmail phone. ya think sprint would be on top of this issue??? whats going on? its past another day it was supposed to be  fixed gonna give us another day a week from now again??????????

Highlighted

dufoe7112, I understand how being out of service can be frustrating and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. I can assure you that this is not being overlooked. The above mentioned ticket is currently still open. I have requested an update on the ticket and will post as soon as I get more information on it. If you are in a different zip code, please post it if you don't mind so that I can see if this outage is also affecting you. Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

same zip code tower is 2 blocks away from me

Highlighted
Master

I see someone was dispatched out 17 minutes ago so hopefully they can get the base transceiver station replaced and this site will be back up today. Ticket number above has been extended - based on the notes I see unless something else is wrong this should be restored today.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.