cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service is terrible and I can't find out how to get this problem solved.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My service is terrible and I can't find out how to get this problem solved.

First, let me say I'm not technosavvy, so pardon my ignorance.   I have a Sprint 3G thing for my internet service.  Lately it has become very, very slow and undependable.  This is not acceptable.  I'm trying to get the problem solved, but can't find a place to have an online chat with someone to help me.  When I was shopping a few weeks ago, there was a salesman there immediately.  BTW, he spoke in technogeek that I did not understand at all and when I told him so, he ignored me and refused to speak in everyday English.

Secondly, I was told that if I have wireless service on my phone I don't need the 3G thing.  Is this true? 

Finally, if I can't figure this out soon, I will go to another service provider for both my phone and my internet service.  I don't think I'm asking for much.  I know what I want and what I need.  I don't need someone telling me things in terminology that I don't understand.  I pay a lot of money every month for my services and I expect to have help when I need it.  I shouldn't have to drive to a Sprint store for help, but that's what I'll probably have to do.  If that doesn't work, I'll be going to a competitor that can help me... hello, Verizon.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

You need to at least tell us the name/model of the device you are having a problem with. I will try to help any way I can.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.