ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NETWORK ISSUES - HOBBS, NM 88240

Highlighted

Network issues STILL in Hobbs, NM 88240 on my EVO 4G.....constant rejections sending texts, when I try to make calls I get constant "Network Busy" errors.  Data speeds are HORRID.  Constantly losing network connectivity and have to reboot my phone. 

This has been an issue since AUGUST and I can't seem to get any answers from anyone at Sprint.  My contract is coming up for renewal, and I'm sure Sprint would HATE to lose 4 phones and a 12 year customer.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

That zip code doesn't pull up any "official" service alerts.  Could you post an address that's near you so we can pinpoint the towers in the area?

Tom

1405 East Highland

619 North Turner

3419 North Dal Paso

Master

Thank you for that information.  I can definitely see the problem with 2 of the 3 towers servicing Hobbs, NM.  Network engineers have been working on those towers as you stated for the last couple of months.  We have 3 projects for capacity upgrades approved for both towers.  All dates mentioned are tentative meaning estimations for completion dates.  EVDO upgrade to be completed by the end of November.  Voice to be augmented by the beginning of 2012. 

We appreciate your patience. 

Tom

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.