cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ folks plan on having bad reception for a while

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got off the phone with customer service. I have either no signal at all or 1 bar throughout the course of the day. I couldn't even call customer service from the phone. The response I got was "It might not be fixed till July 29th, all of the towers in the state are having issues". The other alternative was to have an Airave in the house. I don't use a cable modem service so that's not even an option. This is ridiculous.

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

GEDDYLEE1,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about your troubles. I'd like to take a look into the area to get a better idea of what's going on. Can you provide me with your zip code?

William

Journeyman

Journeyman

To SprintCares-the complete lack of service lately, in addition to having the only option being to install an Airrave at home which would be unusable without high speed internet and finally being told service will be out till at least July 29th my service has been disconnected. There is zero chance I will pay a termination fee for this ridiculousness. I have been with Sprint since around 1997 and couldn't be anymore awestruck by the casual attitude about a HUGE problem.

Journeyman

I am absolutely awestruck at the lack of any customer service and lack of any customer loyalty by Sprint.  I was on the phone for over one hour today and spoke with SEVEN representatives to only find out that I was not offered so much as a nickel discount on my $165 termination fee. Hmm lets see 14 years of service, thousands of dollars in bills paid on time every month...."no, we will only wave the fee if you re-activate your service with us". That makes a lot of sense. You couldn't provide service in NJ in the first place this month, but I should come back as to avoid a $165 penalty. In addition I was told that I had no contacted them prior June 9th. That's very interesting because that's not what my phone bill says. I was supposed to be contact on this forum by a representative as well...that didn't happen. Sometimes its just principle over dollar amount. I plan on discontinuing the Sprint service with my employee phones when the contracts expire. That would be a net loss of $13,000 per year. Good job Sprint!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.