cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SERVICE IN PUERTO RICO

Journeyman

There's no service in the north region of PR since last sunday, if you have any information about it, please inform. The zip code is 00617.

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

I checked your coverage area and there is a Network Ticket opened for cell site issue, engineers have been notified and are working to make sure issue is resolved ASAP. Ticket No : 8650698. The Estimate Date of Repair at this time is 02/02/2012.

PinkElmo

Journeyman

Thank you for the information

Wizard

Your Welcome.

I checked the status of the ticket today and the new Estimate date of repair has changed. Sorry about any Convenience . We appreciate your patience while we try to resolve this.  Ticket No : 8650698. The Estimate Date of Repair at this time is 02/07/2012

PinkElmo

Journeyman

3 months to solve a ticket?? come on... that's 25% of 1 year contract and you're not going to offer some sort of credit?  As a suggestion you should start waving off contracts penalty fees to people here in Puerto Rico.. this is obviously material for a class action or at least reporting the company to BBB. Your network has been flawed for longer than 9 months and you dare charge an early termination fee when you are the ones CLEARLY not keeping your end of the contract for having poor or no service at all?

Journeyman

this will get worse on March 1 AT & T to stop providing CDMA, we are offering customers of Centennial changing equipment and honor the plan that had no credit check, deposit or renewal of contract. All of Puerto Rico will suffer for lack of planning Sprint, calling customer service, they indicated that according to zip code everything is fine, insisting tell you a small breakdown, but the reality of us in Puerto Rico the equipment on hand is that there are few places with good coverage, the 3G has a similar speed to dial up, 4G? actually exists in Puerto Rico? Executives must take action on the matter (provide monthly discounts or exempt from paying penalty for termination of contract) before users make a request to the FCC or federal court.

Journeyman

Dam i change my at&t 3g speed 3 mb for this slow useless network that only goes up to 120k and this is 3g jajajaja.

I have to laugh cuase i feel fooled when they say unlimited data ,but they dont say is only 120k so your youtube video will buffer so long that is usless.

HOPE they fix this soon on my area 00727.

And if we decide to ride this off with you sprint ,hope you dont change our unlimited plan when you do get better if you do, or at&t will take over in Puerto Rico.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im tired of this nonsense... I've been a client of sprint for almost 10 years. Made an EVO 4G pre-order, thinking Sprint was commited to keeping high standards, just taking things to a whole new level. TOTAL DISSAPOINTMENT. The service has gone from a 6 on a 1 to 10 scale, to an 2. Not getting reception where I used to get, whole lot of dropped calls, THE WEAKEST MOBILE DATA SPEEDS I've ever seen. A bill that always one way or another raises without reason. NO 4G, and still they charge me for the premium data addon, for a weak 3g??? Im definetly changing carriers as soon as my contract expires, probably Tmobile. Any lawsuit will have my support. Paying $100.00+ bills and getting poor service is not fair. Unlimited data for what??? I've never gone over 2GB with this weak speeds!!! And I live on the capital, San Juan, where the best service should be. You have definetly lost a customer, and be sure the worst thing for any company are unhappy customers... No wonder the rest of my family has changed carriers...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.