cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Busy Please Try again Later.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am in month four of not being able to make a call between 3pm and 7pm DAILY. I have an HTC EVO 4G. My wife has an Epic and my mother in law has a cheap-o LG. When I try to place a call between these times I get a "Network Busy Please Try again Later error. I've called and called. I've chatted. I get every excuse in the book. They have reset my services a hundred times... they have done it all. I've even taken my phone into a corporate store (which is 25 miles away and on another cell site obviously) They can never replicate it. We have started looking at Verizon since Sprint wont help us. However today I felt compelled to call again since my car battery was dead today after workk, and I tried to call my wife. NETWORK BUSY PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. I rebooted it.. still couldnt make a call. I waited late into the night when I knew I could make a voice connection. I chatted with a tech who told me there was a ticket opened today... She said there were other customers having the same issues... and that it was to be fixed soon.... Who the hell made a call to FINALLY get somebody to do something about this.. because I have been ignored for months!!!!! This is very upsetting.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Master

I apologize that you have had such an obviously frustrating time just trying to use your phone.  If you can provide the zip code, I will tell you the ticket #, and the eta of resolution.

thanks

-John

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network outage ticket 8365045...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

crap... 45373

Highlighted
Master

The ticket # you mentioned is for:

Network Event Board - View / Update Event
Network CDMA
TRAMS Ticket ID 8365045
Counter 0
Created By CDMA
Begin Date 12/02/2011 17:30:00 CST
ETR (CST) 12/03/2011 18:05:00
End Date N/A
Last Updated 12/02/2011 18:10:54 CST

It is for location based services such as Sprint Family Locator though.  It should have nothing to do with the problem you mentioned -'network busy'

The zipcode 45373 shows:

There are no Open Events for ZipCode 45373 in the last 7 days

So, there must have been some kind of misunderstanding because i don't show any type of network ticket for the problem you mentioned.

When you stated that your family members carry other phone models, did you mean they also have the same problem?  or is their service working

alright?

-John

Highlighted
Journeyman

my wife's Epic has trouble making calls. My mother in law doesnt make much calls but she makes allot of SMS's.. shes been having trouble sending those. I never recieve her SMS's. Also my sister has Sprint, and lives in the next city to the North. She refers to my area as a black hole. Plenty of network coverage.. but it just doesnt work. I should have figured that lady was leading me on. It's been going on for months.,,,

Highlighted
Master

My time to work on the Sprint Communities is over for today at 7:30pm central...so in a just a few minutes.  But if this happens around the same place on any Sprint phones you have, we really DO need to create a network ticket.  I'd offer you a free airave but that wouldn't help you at all when you're away from home (like with the car that wouldn't start)  If you could, try to contact Sprint again and ask if they will open up a network ticket for you- especially since you were told a ticket # for a completely unreleated service.  That was terrible.

Sorry you have had such a bad time of it...I own the Evo 4G and it works great for me.  It should be working the same for you.

Thanks

-John

Highlighted
Journeyman

John

You are the first person who has been able to talk to me frankly about this issue. However I have tried what you are recomending many times before. I have had tickets created.. been told I'd be contacted back..Nothing has happened. I'm never contacted... The problem is never fixed. I've complained and asked to have some money taken off of my bill (as I beleive is warranted) and have been transfered to numbers that have disconnected me many times..I've asked to talk to supervisors.. and have been left on hold for 25 minutes or more. I've been with Big yellow for over 6 years.. I've been mostly happy for 5 and a half of those years.. but this is inexcusable. If it was my phone, I could understand, but the corp. store sends me on my way with a clean bill of health. It's never been dropped and has been in an otterbox since it was purchased.

Highlighted
Journeyman

John.

I know its been a few weeks.. but if you are still able to read these.. a ticket REALLY needs to be created!!!! I am one of 6 people I know at my work place with Sprint smartphones who are having this same issue, and its getting much much worse! I've told them all to call and give them my last ticket number. I don't know if any of them have done this yet.. however now my sister and my brother in law are having the same issue now trying to make calls and text messages. Nobody I talk to wants to help other than doing the same crap they have done remotely 20 times already.

Highlighted
Wizard

I can help with getting a ticket created I will private message you since I need account information to create a ticket

PinkElmo

Highlighted
Journeyman

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.