cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues in VA - 20190

Highlighted
Journeyman

I cannot send text messages, no 3G and ofcourse the 4G is always non-existent on my Epic 4g Touch.. Tried chatting with CS and they just hung me there in the middle. Getting really frustrated with sprint data service.

Tags (5)
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

BDHARNI999, I checked your zipcode 20190 and I was not able to locate any outages. I am sending you a private message for further assistance,.

Highlighted
Patron

What's wrong with the network in the building off of Sunset Hills? It was working FINE yesterday!  WTH?!

Highlighted

aperionvi could you please provide me with the cross streets of the location you are referring to?

Highlighted
Patron

sunset hills and american dream way reston va 20190    

Highlighted
Journeyman

aperionvi...looks like we are in the same building

Highlighted

Ok I have the address and will be looking into it. (funny you guys are in the same building small world)

Highlighted

BDHARNI999 I would like for you to try to update your profile/prl. from your home screen select menu settings all the way at the bottom you will see system updates and update the profile and prl. aperionvi what type of device do you have? It looks like one of the towers were down but has come back online.

Highlighted
Patron

Evo 4G

Highlighted

aperiovi i would like you to do the same menu settings all the way down you will see system updates and select update prl and update profile. let me know if that works.

Highlighted
Patron

Nothing. The coverage goes in and out, but as soon as I walk out the door the the reception comes back.

Something is up.

Highlighted

So is the issue only in the building? If so has it always been this way?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.