cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues in VA - 20190

Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried doing the update profile, but it failed while doing it with error "unknown". Today the issue atleast I see with my phone (epic 4g touch) is not restricted to the building. Its happening around Reston and Herndon (20190 and 20171). Usually 3g is present inside the building and outside. Today no 3g in the building and outside the 3g is very very slow. Usually no 4g anywhere except few spots here and there and that too when I'm out of a closed structure on the road.

Highlighted

BDHARNI999 I was able to locate an outage in your area estimated time of repair is 1/13/2012 I searched zipcode 20171 and was not able to locate an outage. If you would like to you can send me a private message with an address in the 20171 zip code and i can look into that. As far as the issue in 20190 again there is an outage but I am still researching that issue.

Highlighted
Patron

Still not working in the building at the intersection of sunset hills and american dream way in reston va

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am in the same building. The work order above says that it should be fixed by EOD today. Just in time for me not to be here. It's been a slow two days....

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.