Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Outage Tampa FL 33616

Go to solution
Journeyman

Network Outage Tampa FL 33616

Sprint Network been out since 7/27 approx 06:00 for zip codes 33616, 33611 and neighboring areas > MacDill AFB / South Tampa.  Has the issue been pinpointed yet?  What's the status?  How much longer should I expect to be without cell service so I can determine if other arrangements need to be made.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

I am checking into this - I see the service stopped - and can't find a ticket - I will update this post as soon as I have a chance to further research. It may be an hour or so but I am working on it between calls.  In one hour I quit calls and start only forums so I know I can update then.  I apologize for the inconvenience and assure you I will complete analysis and get more info for you.

If I need to attach your personal info to get ticket escalated can you or someone in the area send me a private message with phone number and address if I need that to proceed?

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Master

I am checking into this - I see the service stopped - and can't find a ticket - I will update this post as soon as I have a chance to further research. It may be an hour or so but I am working on it between calls.  In one hour I quit calls and start only forums so I know I can update then.  I apologize for the inconvenience and assure you I will complete analysis and get more info for you.

If I need to attach your personal info to get ticket escalated can you or someone in the area send me a private message with phone number and address if I need that to proceed?

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.