cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Outage (again for the 3rd time in less than 1 month) in area code 20190

Highlighted
Patron

Network Outage (again for the 3rd time in less than 1 month) in area code 20190

Can someone confirm if there is a network outage in 20190 at the intersection of american dream way and sunset hills in reston, va?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Network Outage (again for the 3rd time in less than 1 month) in area code 20190

aperionvi,

I truly apologize you've been having issues with your services over the past month. I am not showing any current outages for those cross streets and the 5 towers are reporting about 98% success rate over the past 72 hours.  What types of issues are you experiencing.

Highlighted
Patron

Re: Network Outage (again for the 3rd time in less than 1 month) in area code 20190

It's scanning for signal and I am not receiving any response.  I am doing a full power down (removing battery).  Any recommendations?

Highlighted
Wizard

After reading over your other posts, I'd like to look into this a bit more on my end since you've been doing all the basics, and see if I can come up with anything.  I'm going to send you a private message to get some info.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.