cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Vision Tower Vs Non Network Vision Tower

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network Vision Tower Vs Non Network Vision Tower

Here is a tower that i was near by with network vision enhancements Note the time @ 2:53 PM

xd.png

Here is a cell tower without network vision enhancements

xdf.png

Good job sprint, keep on doing network vision upgrades

to check your area for network vision enhancements visit

network.sprint.com

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Network Vision Tower Vs Non Network Vision Tower

it great to see this network improvement. I have also notice the upgrade in Miami. For Miami Network Vision should be coming in the next moths and I can not wait.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wait till network vision is completed

also WiMAX was taken also but not included and here it is

2012-10-17_17-06-08.png

Highlighted
GrandMaster

wimax or LTE? unless you already had wimax 4G there they didnt add it...theyre adding 4G LTE along with the NV

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

WiMAX

Hawaii has no LTE yet

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Network Vision IS LTE...thats the big hoopla with the NV upgrades..the wimax towers themselves will be shut down some time in 2015...if theyre doing NV upgrades around you currently then theres a good chance you guys have a tower or 2 lit up or at least in test phase. you wont know unless you have a LTE capable phone though

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ah i see but its a sad thing to see WiMAX go as its doing better than Verizion LTE in Hawaii.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i wouldnt worry much about it seeing as how the best speed tests i have seen posted from someone in these forums was 39mbps down...which im pretty sure blows pretty much everyone out of the water lol..on average i have seen between 20-39mbps down....most lower tests than that were most likely due to tower testing and adjusting still.

runcore8 wrote:

Ah i see but its a sad thing to see WiMAX go as its doing better than Verizion LTE in Hawaii.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No love for LTE here in the DC/VA area yet, but this "network vision" upgrade is causing major outages! I've reveived $100 in credits

Highlighted
GrandMaster

at least theyre in the process of putting it in..a bit of heart break and hair pulling to eventually have LTE signals popping up all around you

KingMegatron wrote:

No love for LTE here in the DC/VA area yet, but this "network vision" upgrade is causing major outages! I've reveived $100 in credits

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.