cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network busy?! Why?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network busy?! Why?

We have no coverage. Our phones will not call out, receive calls, or send or receive text messages. Zip code 84062. We have no land line and this is our only phone service. We need this fixed now. We have been without service for three hours plus. Please respond/ fix ASAP.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Network busy?! Why?

Are you still having coverage issues in your location? I am not seeing any reported outages at this time. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am constantly getting "Network Busy" and I don't understand why! It seems as if I have reception bars, but constantly get this for texts and outgoing voice calls. I'm in the same boat with no landline. I need to start looking at other options if Sprint can't keep up their side of this contract - provide reception/service. Zip 18504

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network Vision upgrades I suspect. This happened to me , and I found out network Vision was the casue here in /nyc. I get 1mb down, and up on 3G now. It took a while trust you me when I tell you I was prepared to leave. But when I found out networkviosn was the game plan I decided to be patient.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I guess this issue is cross the country!  I also do not have a land line and rely solely on my cell phone.  I am (and have been for over 15yrs) with nextel/sprint and since Nextel will be coming obselete mid next year, it seems sprint has started to convert towers and it is 100% disrupted my signal (which used to be all bars all the time).  Sprint also said they do not know if after al towers have been converted, the service will get better than it is....really???.  Needless to say he reason I stuck with nextel/sprint was for their FREE push to talk, and now is no longer free...boooo.  It seems I will not have a choice but to look for a different carrier.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh by the way I am in Los Angeles!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.