cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network busy error ... does anyone know how to fix this . it is very frusterrating

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network busy error ... does anyone know how to fix this . it is very frusterrating

I have an HTC EVO and as of several hours ago, I noticed I am unable to make or receive calls or texts. I get the following errors:

Making a call: The network is busy. Please try again later.

Sending a text:  SMS Error: Radio Interface Resource Shortage. Cause Code: 64 Error Class: 2

I have tried rebooting, pulling the battery, letting the phone sit for 2-3 minutes while turned off, but nothing worked. I am at a loss and I cannot call tech support because my cell is the only phone I have and obviously I can't call from it when it isn't working.

Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Network busy error ... does anyone know how to fix this . it is very frusterrating

Same here. Boston area all morning.  Now I am getting through with roaming on some calls.  Other times it just is network busy signal.  It's a mess....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Network busy error ... does anyone know how to fix this . it is very frusterrating

yeah same here and im in portsmouth not far from boston

Highlighted
Wizard

You can try a live chat at www.sprint.com/chat to get in contact with Sprint.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.