cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network down. No phone service for 14 hours. Can't call Support to report this.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network down. No phone service for 14 hours. Can't call Support to report this.

Help!!!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

There is NO text chat to speak to anyone. WTF!!! [...]

Highlighted

I am sorry you are having problems with service in your area.  Where are you located at so I  can check to see if there are any issues in your area? Please just include your zipcode. Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i have no phone service on 7/4/2011. what is going on. this is the only phone in our house and i cann ot call anyone. it was working at 7:30 am this morning.

Highlighted
Journeyman

+1  I have been down for a day and a half. I finally was able to call CS yesterday using a friend's phone and the CS person I talked to said everything would be up at 6:48pm PST (last night).  No such luck here.  I have PRL'd and done all the things I'm supposed to do on all three Sprint phones.  Still no luck. Very scary not having phone use.  (occasionally it will connect in roam, but I must not have strong other-carrier coverage here (91504), which doesn't surprise me (that's why I'm with Sprint))

I wish Sprint would explain what's going on....  I have been a customer for 11+ years and honestly I can't remember a time I was without a phone.  C'mon, Sprint, give.  What happened?  When will it be fixed?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem. I am in the Schuylkill County PA region. If this helps.VERY frustrating on a holiday when I need to get ahold of people to finish plans!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem! I live in Tucson Arizona area code 85730. My phone was working FINE all day today and now everytime i try to call it says call failed, i cant send texts, and it will randomly work for a few minutes where i can get a number through and then it changes its mind and refuses to work again. I cant call the sprint operator, all my other families phones are working back in pittsburgh. I dont understand what is going on but this is the only phone I have!! What is going on?? WHy is my phone randomly have no service whatsoever when it was totally fine this morning!!

Highlighted
Wizard

hmurr15,

I am showing for your area, there is a tower out of service. This can sometimes shift the burden to another tower which will valiantly attempt to hand the additional load, but is not always successful in doing so. I am showing that someone has been dispatched for it and you should be back in service soon.

Highlighted
Wizard

BRITTANYRIO,

I am showing a tower having trouble recently in that area. Formally the outage for it is still open, but it looks like they have the problem fixed and just awaiting final verification.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So i'm in Kansas n i have had no service since 6 am that i am aware off- i have to cell phones that i can not use- and im extremely anger about it- we have been with sprint for 2007 and have never had issues til recently- i think that i am going to take my buisness elsewhere- cause no one else seems to be haivng any issues- and when i did talk to someone- they are willing to credit my account- for the outage- but cant tell me when it will be back on- and how long it will be out- WTF kind bs is that- and really this is the only way i talk wtih my deployed spouse n my family who is away-    and its now 9 pm and still nothing- guess i will be visiting with VERIZON and T- MOBILE after i get off of work-

Highlighted
Journeyman

phone was working fine last night and the better half of this morning. wtf is going on sprint? florida 34982

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.