cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network down?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network down?

Okay, so I'm in central Oklahoma, and I'm having an issue.  It started with an inability to send a picturemail (I'd get HTTP 502 error), but now it's progressed to the point that my phone doesn't show a network connection at all!  The weather's a bit bad at the mo', but I haven't had a problem like this before, even in really bad storms.  Does anyone know if there's a network outage in the area?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in NJ and am having this problem today. Unable to send OR receive MMS messages.

Highlighted
Journeyman

IAM IN  NEW YORK AND I CAN NOT GET  CALLS TEXT MESSAGES   IF I GET CALL'S THE  CALLS ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO VOICE MAIL ITSBEEN   2 DAYS AND THEY DONT KNOWWHEN IT BE FIXED

EMAIL ME    JOANNCUCH4@GMAIL.COM

Highlighted
Journeyman

I AM IN NEW YORK  I CANT  MAKE CALLLS OR GET THEM  IT GOES STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL   AND I CAN NOT SENT TEXT MESSAGES   EITHER

Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't been able to make calls or anything since Wednesday night. 😕

Highlighted
Journeyman

i live in up state ny and my network just went down for the secend time i wounder do they check there network in all areas so im going to call them again and tell them plezz fix i hope they do

Highlighted
Journeyman

i left tmo from being tired of coverage problems and now i cant even use my phone for more than an alarm clock, regretting the move right now

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also having similar issues. Actually receiving the, "Network is busy. Please try again later." error message. Also, when I send texts messages I receive the, "SMS Error Radio Interface Resource Shortage, Cause Code: 64 Error Class: 2) messages. I have tried to update both the profile and PRL as suggested in previous posts, but received negative results. Location: Orlando, Florida 32837.

Highlighted

camplo195,

Sorry for any inconvenience but it does look like there is a cell tower issue in your area that has been identified.  They are working to get the issue resolved and have defined a estimated time or repair of 12/27/2011.

Thanks,

-Ron

Single Cellsite 8477189 At 2011/12/24 19:11:41 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Orlando : Orlando Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) . 12/24/2011 13:11:00 CST 3 12/27/2011 12:33:18 CST 12/25/2011 12:38:54 CST
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.