cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network is busy Please try again later......

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in New York City 10463 , own an HTC Evo and a customer of Sprint.

Out of the bue I suddenly have not been able to make a phone call and give or recieve a text. I get the message Network is busy please try again later....

I have full bars, 3g full and yet still can not do anything. Anybody having the same issues????

I tried to update the prl and it could not even do that.

Any help???

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am getting the same thing i am trying to talk to sprint about seems like the networked is busy

Highlighted
Journeyman

sounds like the towers are overloaded honestly, especially if you can't even get to sprint, id say keep trying, if you get someone ask about outages, and ask about refreshing your device, and if its still not working, you gotta go to a store, probably tomorrow since they close at 9 in most places.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It seems to be sprint network is busy. Iphones were are on back order and they finally all just got sent out. So i suspect it could be that as well. It doesnt seem to be my phone because i used and old sprint phone to contact sprint and that even said network busy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yup either an outage, or too many people are using the towers at the same time, all you can really do is keep trying...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Network is busy Please try again later......

I have a 4S and a Hero and both wont text or call but I can use the internet on both. Whats the bleep is going on!

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Network is busy Please try again later......

I would check https://network.sprint.com/ and make sure that Sprint is upgrading voice in the area you are at. If this problem persist of network busy make sure to contact them to see if they can speed the upgrade or if there are no upgrade plan in the area get Sprint to upgrade.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.