cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues 11/8/12 Washington

Journeyman

Network issues 11/8/12 Washington

So for the last 2 days now in the Greater Seattle area I've been having issues.  This is not just me however as it's friends who are all on Sprint that we have our data totally drop out or we are roaming for no reason.  As of today I'm sitting on 1x and can't get a 3G signl to save my life nor can anyone I know.  What's the deal?  I've yet to have this problem till the last 2 days.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Network issues 11/8/12 Washington

So sorry that you’re having issue with the service! Can I have cross street info so that I can check if there is any reported outage going on at that location?

Abe

Journeyman

Consider yourself lucky........in some sense.

My daughter who lives in Arlington Virginia hasn't been able to use her phone for the past month.

Repeated chats and calls to Sprint yield nothing but "oh, I see we are doing an update to the system in your area, and the completion date is....blah, blah, blah" that date is usually within about two days of the chat or call and no reolution at all.

I was up there last month on business during this supposed "update" and I couldn't use my phone either. I couldn't get a hold of my clients, nor could they get a hold of me. Forget data, we had and have been able to do none. We can't even make or recieve a simple phone call.

I am about to totally cancel my family plan(~$200.00 a month) as I am so disgusted that I can't get a straight answer out of Sprint.

FYI.................I'm in Florida and it happened to me about 3 months ago. Again......repeated calls and chats did nothing until one day it finally worked after about three weeks of jerking me around.

I have written a letter to the head of Customer Service...which I doubt will make it to their desk.

Journeyman

Abe,

I got a hold of sprint Customer Service via phone about 10 minutes after I posted this.  Seams you guys are doing "network updates" in my area till the 10th.  While that is fine IF in fact you are doing that the fact that they will give a discount on the bill for the days affected is nice.  However it would of been nice to know this ahead of time so that I could of planed ahead when I needed my phone for calls I've had to make.  A little upset but nothing I can do right now.

Master

Sorry for the inconvenience. I understand your concern and with you on that you should  have been notified about the possible outage or planned network upgrades going on at your location a head of time.

Thank you for your patience.

Abe

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.