cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues in Eagle Pass, Texas

Journeyman

Network issues in Eagle Pass, Texas

Like most people I have been experiencing network issues. I can't send text messages or make calls nor can I receive them. Data has been affected only slightly. I did a PRL and a profile update and restarted the phone but now the signal is fluctuating . This is frustrating and I hope there is a reason why this is happening.

Zipcode: 78852

City: Eagle Pass, Texas

Phone: HTC Evo Shift

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Network issues in Eagle Pass, Texas

I am sorry that you are having issues with your service. I will be glad to check the towers in your area. Can I please get some cross streets or a business address close by including city, state and zipcode?

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

on the corner of Las Quintast BLVD and Mark Anthony Drive

City: Eagle Pass

State: Texas

Zipcode:

Highlighted
Journeyman

Zipcode 78852

Highlighted

Thanks for cross streets. I am not seeing any reported outages and the towers are reporting at 96% but I am seeing a drop rate of 11%. These are reportings within the last 72 hours.

Have you tried to turn your device off and remove the battery(if applicable) for a full minute then power back on? What type of device are you using? You may need update your PRL.

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a HTC EVO Shift. I powered off the phone and took out the batteryf or a full minute and updated my PRL again and the problem still persists.

Highlighted

Are other sprint users where you are at experiencing the same thing? Are you able to make and receive calls in other locations or is it just this one location where you are at?

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, I went to sprint store earlier that day and found out that there was a problem with the tower near my area. Everyone on my block with a sprint phone has been experience a lack of network coverage. I was told that it would be fixed by Friday.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.