cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network vision not helping network!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network vision not helping network!

I live in Decatur,Ga 30034, and it seems as though Network Vision has made things worse for my area, atleast for me..Calls dropping every single time I call out, internet slower than you know what ( it was 1.10, but now is 0.35 for download speeds). I have called again and again but keep hearing the same old excuses and apology. At this point I have filed complaints with the BBB and the FCC, maybe they can get something done, because SPRINT , I am telling you now : YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY NATIONAL NETWORK WITH UNLIMITED ANYMORE. It is really pathetic at this point, because I keep trying to hold out thinking it will get better but it gets so much worse!

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Network vision not helping network!

Thank you for complaining. Maybe if enough of us write about the network issues here and the effect it's having on customer satisfaction Sprint will actually do something about it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

sprint could careless how many people complain ..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint isn't the only one with Unlimited data anymore? When did this happen? Last time i checked, you are still limited at verizon.. At&t and tmobile..

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think you are right.. They sent me a replacement device today, because they thought it was my phone having issues..(samsung galaxy s2), and it is a lemon phone. The camera does not work and text messaging is iffy on problems, not showing words or not sending.. As soon as I mentioned leaving, they said: we can send you a airave device..I told the rep, I appreciate it but I cant carry that everywhere with me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

About 2 months ago, Tmobile reverted to truly unlimited data. No limiting, no buffering, TRULY UNLIMITED NETWORK.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They've only updated like 1 or 2 towers in that entire area, and they have only been LTE upgrades not 3G. Can you please just be patient or know all the facts before posting rants as if you knew if Network Vision is working or not.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I guess you work for Sprint, but reps told me maps on Sprint.com/network, don't show everything that is happening! They have done and are still doing construction in the area on 3G, not LTE, my phone is not even LTE capable, so why would i care if they are working on it. I know my facts thank you.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

same thing. pretty much the entire tower is getting replaced top to bottom. the problem is theyre doing this randomly in areas..not in close batches..so true you might get LTE and a better 3G signal in one area...but the rest are still the old network

LeoZ wrote:

They've only updated like 1 or 2 towers in that entire area, and they have only been LTE upgrades not 3G. Can you please just be patient or know all the facts before posting rants as if you knew if Network Vision is working or not.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't work for sprint but if you go to s4gru.com you can see what updates Sprint is making in your area. Maybe after you learn a little more "facts" on that site about what is going on, then you'll know what I mean when I say that so far only 4G LTE upgrades have been made in Atlanta not 3G. And while you may not have an LTE phone and may not care if they are working on it, the world doesn't revolve around you so get over it and wait for the upgrades or switch carriers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well the way Sprint is rolling it out is trying to cover the most square mileage in the city so that the whole city sees the benefits. Then they start turning on the towers in between and start filling in the gaps until you have 100% coverage everywhere you go. Atlanta has hundreds of cell towers so its gonna take some time. But worry not it will get done eventually.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

If you read further on s4gru AND in here there replacing everything. Which includes the LTE AND 3G asking with the voice improvements. I'm over there often

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.