cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Highlighted
Journeyman

Network

I'm so frustrating lately with The network recently.  I have been having issue for the last 4 weeks or more in area that I used to have full bar LTE.  Now it kept saying 1x.  Bad Wifi.  What's is going on?  Any down towers near by?  Zip code 92868, cross streets Main St and Stewart Dr.  I contacted Sprint so many times and was told no issue that they can see.  But why do I get 1x on the bar fully now?  

3 REPLIES 3

I just pulled the towers again, but still not seeing any already reported issues. Have we submitted a network report for you? This can also be done through the MySprint app. If it hasn't been done in the past, let's get that done now. This will alert the technicians to the issues you're experiencing. I assume, since you've called, that you've processed through troubleshooting steps?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

@RedCruzr, I am not sure if Sprint submitted network report yet? Sprint don't report or keep me posted on what they have done when I presented the issue. I always received the generic message such as there's no reported issues in your area, no reported of towers problems from Sprint... If there's no such problems, why would my phone show 1x where I couldn't even make call, receive call, text, use data...
Highlighted

We'll work in the other thread that we already have going. I've sent you a private message, so I can look at your account. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.