cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hampshire experiencing in and out of network

Highlighted
Journeyman

New Hampshire experiencing in and out of network

My coverage goes in and out of network dozens of times so far today. Yet their network coverage map says we are in network. Must not be updated or another sprint screwup.

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Master

What specific location? The best possible idea is to use a business address very near your location – and let us know if you are North or South etc from that location – and approximately how far from it. With that information we can look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them and post the current status. We discourage putting your actual address in for privacy reasons

Larry ~ OKIESTRO                                              To see the status of upgrades in your area go to  https://network.sprint.com/

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yep Error code 3000. Very inconvenient. In the area of Nashua, NH.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Already looked at network coverage map, says we are in the dark green area of network coverage. This is ridiculous since I know my phone is in roaming, my sons phone, my daughterinlaw, my brother sister, etc.ROAMING! We are in the southern NH area, Nashua NH to be exact. 

Highlighted
Master

The network coverage is if all sites are working. There are 17 sites I can see and one has a voice and data ticket open and another one has a data only ticket open. We are working on both of them and expect to have them working soon - the 8744543 occurred this morning

87445432/22/2012 3:37:00 PM3 FAILED AT 06:52 GMT

86558172/18/2012 3:15:00 AM3 OOS AT 03:01 GMT

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

I lost data and voice about 2 hours ago working in Exeter nh, now home in Farmington  NH, been roaming whole time and still down.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ya know-Sprint should be giving credits for NON coverage to ALL affected. My bill is high enough, so if I had to make a call, I will be charged roaming for a call that is in network. This is my ONLY phone! I have NO home phone! So, thankfully the President of the United States isn't going to call me. Hate to miss that call. Seriously though, everytime there is an outage or a problem, you gotta BEG Sprint to help you. Getting a credit for a problem is like getting a root canal.

Highlighted
Journeyman

oh, there we go, back up again.  Hopefully wont go down.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still roaming BigWillie.....here in Nashua, NH. My phone has gone in and out at least 30 times. Making my battery pretty low. FIX IT SPRINT!

Highlighted
Journeyman

We've been out from Newmarket to Newington & Portsmouth.  Newmarket since earlier this morning with data, Newington/Portsmouth since around 11AM.  I've talked to Sprint but they couldn't see any outages.  But still no go.

The weird thing is AT&T mobile for voice side isn't working either.  Newington land lines are also down.  Not sure what's going on.

Journeyman

The land lines down? Must be managed by Sprint. Land lines are usually the last ones to go out. That is pretty weird....At least I have the internet...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've got a pretty solid data signal in farmington now as well as voice...weird.

If it wasnt for Sprints unlimited data I would have switched already because of poor network (ie no 4G! and so-so 3G).  Not to mention a weak selection of phones, I got a Nexus S 4G and still don't have ICS.  Sorry, I got off topic.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.