cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hampshire experiencing in and out of network

Highlighted
Journeyman

New Hampshire experiencing in and out of network

My coverage goes in and out of network dozens of times so far today. Yet their network coverage map says we are in network. Must not be updated or another sprint screwup.

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just noticed for the past hour or so I've been losing service completely in Nashua. Just sitting here at work, not driving around or anything.

Highlighted
Master

The outages I saw are in a system that agents you call in to don't have. The ticket numbers above are for this issue. A cell call goes through the local phone companies lines to a switch so that could be the underlying issue.

Larry

Highlighted
Journeyman

The landline issue is weird.

What's happening to me in the Portsmouth area is no 3G/data.  But I can make phone calls.

Now my co-workers on her cell phone through AT&T can browse the internet on her Motorola Atrix but cannot make/receive phone calls.  So she then tried to call from our company's land line to her home (Fairpoint landline) but she's getting a busy signal.  I tried calling her cell phone with my phone but I get "the number does not exist".

At least I can make outgoing call so I'm not worried though hopefully Sprint can refund the outage portion.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have had no 3g service all day. Also my calls and txts have not been stable. I live like 2 mins from the border of NH in North Eastern MA. (Zip Code 01913)

Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone is finally back up...for how long, who knows. Able to retrieve voice mail. I wonder who else is still out?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Let me add, I also have no 3g connection even at home when connected to my Airave.

Highlighted
Journeyman

How much longer will this last? I am a new customer and not happy with this at all.Getting voice , but no data at all. Nashua NH

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you get it back up?  Also dial *2 and go down where it says voice/data if you have a smartphone.  Try updating underneath that option and see if it will update the PRL and reset the network (or whatever it does).  Reset the phone as well.  Mine came back finally after 4PM but not happy.  The speeds seem to be slower.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is getting ridiculous day 2 with no data, 3G is still out. I called customer service and was told I needed another phone in order to trouble shoot the phone. The phone is working fine it keeps telling me it is trouble with the network,I went mobile no other phone to call from , Why do I need another phone for network issues? Come on Sprint, haven't been with you long, but will certainly not be reccommending you to anyone.Get this up and running,

Highlighted
Journeyman

As far as I can tell with testing the speed it might as well as be 56K modem.  The connection is horrible.  I updated the PRL and still very slow data within two locations 1/4 mile apart with the phone outside.  I'm calling them right now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Currently in Portsmouth, testing with Speedtest.net to Manchester NH that's about 45 minutes away is pinging at whopping 1895ms, 0.18Mbps down, 0.13Mbps up.  That is horrible.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please do the chat/call if you're still having issues to have your location marked.

If you have a smartphone, you can download speedtest.net app to get some reading.  This isn't a fluke, two same phones acting the same way with very slow connection.  Usually the ping is in the >50ms range.  1800-1900ms is far beyond acceptable.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.