cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Jersey Sprint Coverage and Overall Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

I never complain about anything, my one luxury in life has always been my cell phone. But lately its more of a nightmare, and sprint is the main reason. I have been with sprint for about 4 and a half years and it seems like each day they get worse. I rarely have more than one bar in my county and i have multiple dropped calls. I hope Verizon takes over sprint. I'm just done with them, the Internet is worse and worse. And when I goto my store for answers the wait is usually an hour because of the lack of employees and they never have an answer for me, the only thing they say is well we can get you a new version of your phone. I am proud to say that I will be leaving sprint and never coming back. I project that they will either merge with another company or just shut down by 2014 ( and i look forward to that day)

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hello JLMESCAL,

I can understand why this would be frustrating. I would like the opportunity to assist in this matter. I will be sending you a Private Message to further investigate this matter.

CD

Journeyman

Yea, Sprint has two strikes in my book.  First I wasnt getting texts earlier this month, now this.  One more and I'm out.  And I thought I was smart switching from Verizon to save money.........

Highlighted
Journeyman

Obviously not.... Typical Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been a Sprint customer for 13 years.  They didn't honor my $150 phone upgrade and I"m leaving.  13 years and you can't win with Sprint.  Not worth my time anymore.

Highlighted
Master

Re: New Jersey Sprint Coverage and Overall Service

There's been a bit of confusion regarding the "$150 phone upgrade".  Are you saying that you were not offered the "new customer" price?

This is exactly what the upgrade is, a show of appreciation for staying with us.  Sprint or any other carrier is not obligated to extend an upgrade discount past the initial signing discount.  But we understand that customers want newer phones and we want them to have them.  So we offer our current customers the option of getting a new phone as a discounted rate every 20 months.  It's our way of saying thankyou.  Also, the iPhone is unique.  Apple sets those prices and they cannot be overridden, per Apple. 

Message was edited by: tomdeaver ~ I'm unable to reply to the message below so I edited this message. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

The "new customer" price?  Great deal there, I'm not a "new customer" it's the everyone price.  Just disappointing the effort put forth to not retain current customers.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.