cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the Sprint network.....got the S3 but my service is super slow....please helppppp

Patron

New to the Sprint network.....got the S3 but my service is super slow....please helppppp

Hello all, I live in Nassau county NY, i pick up my S3 about a month ago and I LOVE the phone, NO Complaints about it.  But can someone please help me to configure my data or signal........pleaseeeeeeee My service is super slow... On my last speedtest.net results were download 55kbps and upload 446kbps.  Someone please help meeee... I called SPRINT (and trust me i read all the BAD reviews about Costumer Service and I can now confirmed it, they are the worst) but please help me... i really dont think that the service its this bad around me.....I cant even go on youttube I have to wait 10 minutes to watch a video.......please help!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Master

Re: New to the Sprint network.....got the S3 but my service is super slow....please helppppp

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can I have your zip code and cross street please  so that I can check if there is any reported outage going on at your location.

Abe

Patron

Re: New to the Sprint network.....got the S3 but my service is super slow....please helppppp

This is the house 11575 my work 11501 where I train 11590  thank you for all of your help

GrandMaster

closest cross streets to those locations also..there may be more than just 1 tower in each location so they'll need to know which tower(s) youre closest too.

no addresses though

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

I checked your coverage with those zip codes and couldnt able to find any reported outages.If you can provide cross streets to check that would be helpful.

Abe

Journeyman

Hey welcome to Sprint the CRAP NETWORK. Get use to it its very slooooow. Can't wait for my contract is done.

Journeyman

lostcauseny, that's about right for sprint 3G!

Patron

This is crazy..... NO help, NO Towers, NO LOVE.....should of had stay with T-mobile

Journeyman

lostcauseny congrats on giving yourself frustration with no end is sight until your contract ends don't bother calling customer service cause you'll get nowhere with them. Just suffer with slow or no data service, dropped calls, missed or hours later late txts.

Journeyman

I would call customer service and work your way up through the food chain......They owe it to ya for misleading you...

Journeyman

Welcome to the crying game.  Sprint laughs at us.  Find a pub with WIFI.  That works.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.