cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 3G connection in 33716

Journeyman

No 3G connection in 33716

I have not had 3G service at my workplace since 2/28/2012 around 3pm. Unable to send/receive tests or make/receive calls. Absolutely no bars.

Location: 10100 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Street N, St. Petersburg, FL 33716

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: No 3G connection in 33716

I'm not showing any current reported outages at that address and the tower statistics are showing ok as of 3:30, it may just be a bit too early for the stats to show up if the tower is in fact down.  Are there other Sprint devices in the area that also are without service?  Have you tried to pull your battery and power cycle your phone just to make sure it isn't a simple connection error? I'll be able to look into it a bit more in 15 minutes once the records update.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did pull the battery and power cycle my phone - no improvement. I do not know of any other Sprint users in my office building.

Also of note: I always have very little 3G connection in my house 14 miles away in zip code 33772, intersection of 113th St N and Park Blvd. I able beginning to think it is a phone problem.

Highlighted
Wizard

Ya, the next set of data came in and I'm still showing about 98% success rate for the tower that provides service to that location.  If you're having issues in multiple locations it is more likely than not a phone issue.  We can try to reset your network settings and see if we can get it working again, or you can stop at a service and repair center to have the device looked at.  If you want to see if we can get it working, send me a private message with your Sprint number and I'll send you some instructions.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.