cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 3G in 02038 Franklin, MA

Highlighted
Journeyman

No 3G in 02038 Franklin, MA

No 3G since I returned to work this Tuesday. Have an iPhone 5 that connects to 3G and LTE with decent speed in other areas. Any known outages in the King Street/Constitution Blvd area?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Jeeze,

Thank you for your post regarding data services in a specific location. After researching, I am not showing any data related outages for that area. I am, however, showing that the tower that services the area you provided, is not enabled for LTE services. Have you tried turning your LTE services off while you are in that location to see if that helps? I understand that it should default by nature to 3G is no LTE services are available, but sometimes toggling will help.

Markie_B

Highlighted
Journeyman

Markie_B,

I only enable LTE in areas where I know it's available. The issue now appears to intermittent and may be related to the building I'm in. We have repeaters inside, which can be a crap shoot at times. However, usually when I go outside, the 3G comes back without issue. This has not been the case since Tuesday. I don't get a reliable 3G signal until I'm a mile or so away.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.