Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 3G service Deerfield, IL

Highlighted
Journeyman

Zip 60015 (work)

For the past week (since 07-18-2011) I have had intermittent issues in this area (and in Chicago, 60626 where I live). Slow 3g speeds causing "web page cant be displayed" errors. Speednet test were having high delays in connecting and large ping times (anywhere from 500-1k ms pings). Today it seemed like the issues were resolved.. no delay in speedtest and low ping numbers. Around 11:30am CST my phone started displaying no bars, and I could not connect to the internet at all. Text are not working. Voice does not work. I talked to other Sprint users on my floor, all having the same issue.

So... some type of outage due to the heat?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

I have checked both zip codes 60015 and 60626 at this time we are not showing any outages in your area. if you would like to forward me you full address thru private message I can further look into the issue for you

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was/am having the same issues. I'm in the Chicago area too. I was told by a Sprint rep that Sprint is rebuilding their towers and we will continue to experience intermittent network issues. I'm confident this is true, as he researched the issues and called me. The ETA for completion is not known at this time. It's really bad downtown, but now that I know there is a reason and the end is sight, I can deal with it. I've been a Sprint customer for close to 20 years, and for the most part, a satisfied customer.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.