cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 4G LTE, NO 3G EITHER!!!

Patron

No 4G LTE, NO 3G EITHER!!!

Anyone else getting this error? Sprint has no clue why my iPhone 5 cannot connect to 3G for the past 5 days, I've probably been on the phone with them in total 2 days. I purchased the phone from a Sprint store within 7 hours I was at an Apple store getting it exchanged still nothing for the past 5 days I have to hope I run into a wifi network to do anything! Not one Sprint or Apple employee can tell me why or when this is going to be resolved I am on the verge of canceling my contract and moving on to AT&T or Verizon because this company is clearly behind the curve I live in New York City and I can't even get 3G? Yet they have the audacity to boast and brag about 4G LTE in Kentucky? This is NON SENSE!

Notice: 5 Bars and 3G

IMG_0014.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: No 4G LTE, NO 3G EITHER!!!

Yes! I've only had my new phone for 8 days and suddenly No Connection/No Mobile Network. Unfortunately I cancelled my landline.  Arrrggghh!

I live in Central Texas (Lago Vista). I cannot find anything about network outages. What state are you in?

Patron

New York

Journeyman

I'm in the NYC metro area and also had issues last night with my iPhone5 connecting to data (3g still).  Could it mean that upgrades are being done?  That's what happened with my OverDrive hotspot when they were opening up 4g service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well i think everyone stopped to actually think of the possiblitiy of what can be going on here.. so since you have.. let me throw in the biggest possiblity.. Network Vision.... They can finally be working on these towers and bring us great 3g speeds and finally 4g LTE. just think... they just annoucned that it will be coming to NYC soon.. and you are having network issues? lol seems legit to me... lets just continue to wait it out and thank sprint when they finish..

Journeyman

I hope that's the case

Thankfully it's only sometimes annoying since most of my data usage is work email and iMessage when I'm not at home or at work.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.