cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Calls/Texts 07036 Linden NJ - Since 2/1/12

Wizard

No Calls/Texts 07036 Linden NJ

I have located an update for the area of Linden NJ 07036.Ticket # 8671488 With an estimate time of repair of 02/14/2012

Sorry about the time its taking to resolve this. We thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this.

PinkElmo

Journeyman

Any information for outages in the 07601 area? Hackensack, NJ.

Journeyman

Just want to chime in and tell you guys.  People in the suburbs of the Clevaland area have also been having this problem since the 1st.  And trust me the results are still not good. 

If you would like to read what we have been going through go to a thread named:  Not Receiving Texts since 2/1

Journeyman

@NikkiPi, I have called about the issue in Hackensack 3 times already, and have not gotten an answer that would fill me with hope that it will get resolved any time soon.  We have two lines ourselves, and there are at least 3 others in our building having the same issue.  They ask you to turn off your phone, try to update the phone, then they have no clue what to do next.  Finally got one rep that seemed to understand that it wasn't an issue with my phone.  Once we leave the area (2-3 blocks from our address) service is working as it should, and since I was talking to him on my phone, I assured him it was an issue with their equipment.  This has been going on since 2/7, some time in the afternoon, when we first lost outgoing calls & text.  Nothing has changed since then.  Only a few incoming calls or texts are getting through, and I have to use a landline to check voicemail, since I can't call out.  First time I called, I was informed it could take up to 3 days for someone to even look at the issue, and decide what to do next.  Sad part is, I am only 3 weeks away from my next upgrade, but I am seriously thinking about switching to another carrier if this can't be resolved quickly. 

Wizard

In response to your post regarding service related issues in your area, we did have a single cell site outage that was from 02/03/12 - 02/11/12 1:13 AM CST. According to our information that issue was resolved at 1:13 AM CST on 02/11/12. If you are still experiencing issues with your service, please send me a private message with your phone number so I can get more detailed information about your service on your device.

Markie_B

Journeyman

Same Issue no coverage in the building.  I was told by sprint yesterday that they have dispatched someone to fix the tower not conviced considering all week all the reps i spoke to tried to say the problem was my phone.  In hackensack also

Highlighted
Journeyman

Issue has not been fixed yet How can i send you a private message.

Wizard

You send a private message by clicking on the avatar (the red purse) and it will bring up my profile.Then you will click on the link on the right hand side for send private message.

Journeyman

Believe it is not the same cell site, since we have had no issues with our phones before the 8th.  This is the first time we have had any type of issue with the Sprint service in 3 years on the current contract, and I had a Boost Mobile phone for 2 years prior to that.  Signal has always been strong around here, and Sprint is the only provider that got a signal in the basement & the elevators of the building prior to this issue.

Wizard

After doing some further research, I did find that there is an additional outage of a tower located at 241 Main street (downtown). I am going to try to contact our engineers directly and see if I can get a status update for that tower. I will be updating this post shortly. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Markie_B

Journeyman

Thanks, it would be nice to finally get an answer to this problem.  Going to presume that it won't be resolved until Monday, so we are stuck having to leave our home to find service until then.

Journeyman

Yes, again thank you for all of the updates. Hopefully this will end this week.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.